Skip to main content

Amino class and styling hair with just fingers

Comments

  1. I have had the Amino Acid Treatment for hair for about four months and I LOVE I! My hair is radiating from the inside out, it is manageable and healthier than ever. The Amino is working like poetry in motion with my sodium relaxer. Thanks Nadine!

    alise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are receiving the value of wearing the amino acid treatment with your sodium relaxer!! I cant wait to see you again in about 8-10 weeks, so you can share with us about the growth in your hair that you have notice too. Thanks for posting.

    -"Hair Doc"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not a Black Thing, It's a Hair Thing

To professonal hair stylists and students: Have you consciously chosen to work ( currently working) in an all-white, all-black, all-asian etc. salon, or a salon whose environment reflects solely your particular ethnicity, race and/or culture? Are all your clients a reflection of your own ethnicity/race? Are you afraid to engage and cultivate a multicultural clientele? I'd love to hear your story and your reasoning if you're willing to share. Being a product of our environment or upbringing does not have to pigeon-hole and limit our capacity to broaden our perspectives. People truly are people, just as "hair is hair," no matter whose head it rests on. What you've experienced can be a timely and valuable lesson for someone else. -"Hair Doc"

A before and after look you just might NEED TOO Enjoy!!.mp4