Skip to main content

Why I'll Never Compromise on Customer Service: Clients Deserve the Best, Always

1-22-11

Nadine,

I’m near tears writing this because I am so glad I found you. My name is Stephanie Nosike. You knew me as just Stephanie and you did my hair at Queen Salon about 13 years ago. With all sincerity, I prayed before I got out of my bed this morning that I would find Nadine or someone equally as good as the “Hair Doc,” and I added that I didn’t want anyone with the potential to be as good as Nadine--I’m tired of hair mishaps.

Today my prayer was answered. My first thought was to look on facebook, but first I went online and typed in your name and your website was one of the choices. When I saw “Hair Doc” I knew that was you. I have spent the most part of the morning on your webpage, just happy to see you and see what you’re doing, happy knowing that a good hair cut is coming! In one of the testimonials, the client, second from bottom, mentions that you could never stop doing hair, indicating that you could never be replaced. That is the truth. I have never been able to replace you. The reason I lost contact with you was because after I had my first child I reduced my work hours and had to make some sacrifices. I looked for you periodically for years with no success until today. I will be in soon. Love you! Thank you, Jesus. -Stephanie. Reposting. Original post date was Jan. 26 2011....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not a Black Thing, It's a Hair Thing

To professonal hair stylists and students: Have you consciously chosen to work ( currently working) in an all-white, all-black, all-asian etc. salon, or a salon whose environment reflects solely your particular ethnicity, race and/or culture? Are all your clients a reflection of your own ethnicity/race? Are you afraid to engage and cultivate a multicultural clientele? I'd love to hear your story and your reasoning if you're willing to share. Being a product of our environment or upbringing does not have to pigeon-hole and limit our capacity to broaden our perspectives. People truly are people, just as "hair is hair," no matter whose head it rests on. What you've experienced can be a timely and valuable lesson for someone else. -"Hair Doc"

A before and after look you just might NEED TOO Enjoy!!.mp4